Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What I'm Loving Right Now

1. Canning jellies made with wine. (I didn't stop with the red wine and strawberry wine jellies! I followed them up with fresh herb jelly made with white wine and raspberry wine jelly.)


2. Eating water crackers with fresh chevre from the farmer's market topped with red wine jelly. It's pretty unbelievable.


3. Contemplating the rehaul of the backyard shade gardens and embracing my nefarious black walnut tree.


4. That I am a mere two weeks away from my awesome hiking trip to Pictured Rocks with my sister and only a month away from being up at beautiful Lake Louise.


5. That tomorrow we celebrate Father's Day and my husband is an amazing dad.


6. My new squirrel-proof birdfeeder that is being mobbed by finches and chickadees.


7. That I have survived nearly six months of no fabric buying and am optomistic about the next six months of sewing from the stash (which is still unnaturally enormous).


8. Fairly decent success with the general upkeep of the house and an "end" in sight with the laundry (which never really ends, of course).


9. That I found four intact (though incredibly filthy and lead paint laden) screens when I cleaned out the garage. Some sanding and paint and I will have a lot more air circulation on the main floor of the house. Score!


10. That Calvin took all the pictures you see in this post with his camera.

RhondaBuss  – (June 16, 2012 at 11:02 PM)  

Lake Louise, wow, my favorite place on earth. Enjoy.

Post a Comment