Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lydia at the Window


Lovely Lydia perches on one of my newly recovered dining room chairs in the evening light.

I moved all the chairs out from the table to vacuum the rug. We're having ten Chin friends over for dinner Sunday evening, so the house cleaning has commenced. In order to feed that many people easily and on a budget, I'm recapping the Thanksgiving-type meal I served for other Chin friends who came over in December. This time I bought a 20 lb turkey for a little over $9 (who knew turkeys were on sale for 49 cents a pound just before Valentine's Day?) and we'll be having corn, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and pumpkin and apple pies.

Now, to find enough chairs . . .

Liz  – (February 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM)  

We seem to have the same problem when it comes to chairs.

Post a Comment