Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Drained

It's been one of those weeks that is constantly busy and completely draining, thus the sparse posting. I'll be back tomorrow. I promise. In the meantime, I realized that I never finished posting some of the old photos from my film camera days that I really liked. Here are a couple you haven't seen.

I took this photo with a film point and shoot at the beach at my friend Tina's cottage in the Caseville area. I spent many memorable weekends in that cottage with Tina and her very generous family and I have lots of photos of that beach. This one I've actually painted in watercolor as well.


This next photo is one of many I took in the little field near our old high rise apartment on the very busy 28th Street in Grand Rapids. Late summer mornings when there was dew on the grasses the dragonflies, spiders, and butterflies were easier to photograph. I love this one.


In case you missed my old posts on developing your eye for good photos, check out these links to my old blog:

Developing Your Eye, vol. 1

Developing Your Eye, vol. 2

Developing Your Eye, vol. 3

You'll see more of my old photos (some good, some bad, some ugly) and learn how I've grown over the years (and maybe how you can as well).

D.Marvin  – (January 13, 2011 at 8:31 PM)  

Nice Black Saddlebags dragonfly. It must have been the dampness, because those guys are usually pretty skittish and will fly away when you are still 20 feet away.

Clara  – (January 14, 2011 at 1:27 AM)  

Great pics, Erin. Would you share your watercolour with us too??? Please??? :D

Wanting What I Have  – (January 15, 2011 at 12:33 AM)  

Love it all! And I'd love to see that watercolor, too.

Post a Comment