Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Literary Blog Revamp

Every so often a blog needs a facelift. I've revamped The Books I Should Have Read so it is easier to read and better formatted for wide screens. Please take a gander at it and read some of the newest entries. I'd love to hear your comments on the new design. And if you enjoy reading books, I invite you to follow it. I only post once or twice a month on my literary blog, as it takes me so long to get through books lately. So many other things going on. But if you're looking for reviews of all those books you should have read in high school and college, that's what that blog is all about. Hope you enjoy it!

Rev. Z. Bartels  – (July 26, 2011 at 9:07 PM)  

Not every blog needs a revamp... Mine will retain its super-skinny '90s glory--as it was in the beginning, is now, and will forever be, world without end.

Amen.

Post a Comment