Blue Sorbetto Tank
>> Monday, September 5, 2011 –
sewing
While Mena at The Sew Weekly did seven Sorbettos in seven days, I have managed just one in about a week and a half. Granted, I wasn't really trying to do it faster. I had a small amount of free fabric and I had free thread that matched it and the pattern is free, so it's pretty hard to go wrong. I also realized that the blue matches a really wonderful sheer fabric I'm planning to someday make into a long, flowy skirt. For now I'm wearing it with a secondhand skort (yes, there are shorts under there . . . I don't think I would ever wear a skirt that short for fear of accidental exposure). I put cowboy boots with this ensemble for the photos, then while I was editing I started second guessing that choice of footwear. Thus this hips-up crop. :)
