Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amish Dresses Redux

Well, it looks like the Marketing Powers That Be have decided they want photos rather than illustrations for the covers of The Adventures of Lily Lapp series for which I made some costumes a while back. The first book, Life with Lily, looks like this:


I don't know about you, but I think this is super cute.

And now I need to make some more items for later cover shoots. Dresses in plum rather than blue (because Lily moves and different communities wear different colors) and a new bonnet (one of them has been misplaced). Hopefully the aprons will still fit the girls!

Dianna  – (April 27, 2012 at 11:29 AM)  

That is very cute. How fun to have your sewing on a book cover?

Although I can't help but take a moment to lament good old-fashioned illustrated book covers.

Liz  – (April 29, 2012 at 3:26 PM)  

Very cool. It all looks amazing. The book looks cute too, now I need to find a copy...

Wanting What I Have  – (May 5, 2012 at 1:39 AM)  

Super adorable!!! You did a great job!

Post a Comment