Mom
>> Sunday, May 13, 2012 –
family
She is beautiful, loving, principled, petite, funny, giving, and just a little bit crazy.
She justifies small expenditures by saying, "Well, you'd pay that much for a pizza and then you'd eat it and it would be gone."
She once came into my bedroom with her arms full of clean socks and yelled, "Exploding socks!" as she threw them all into the air.
She was an NRA sharpshooter in her youth and made her own Barbie clothes.
She was always there for me at softball games, synchronized swimming recitals, and theatre productions.
She always gets the best parking spaces.
She taught me that I could do anything I tried if I wanted it enough.
She's my model for mothering (hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it).
She's my mom. And I wouldn't trade her for the world.









OMG...what can I say.... so beautiful. Thank you sweetie! But you make being your and Alison's mom sheer joy. I can't imagine my life without either one of you. Thank you for always being there for me, having patience, always willing to listen, and loving me, despite my shortcomings. I am so proud of the mother's you have both become, and so glad I was able to break the chain and be a loving example for you. That's two good cries I have had today :)! I am truly blessed.
Love you always, Mom