Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pink

Finished this week, a simple and sweet button-up cotton shirt for summer.


The only pink fabric in the stash, now used up to fulfill this Sew Weekly challenge. I'm skipping the challenge for next week because this week I was sewing a little dress for a friend's toddler (pics to come, hopefully) and my calendar is full of commitments, including work, meetings, two rather long zoo docent gigs (both the same day, the morning at the juvenile home and the evening at a posh fundraiser), a graduation party out of town, and the Miguel Cotto vs. Floyd Mayweather fight on pay per view at a friend's house Saturday night.

It's too bad I'll be missing this next challenge, because it's one where we get inspiration from a family photo and tie it to Mother's Day. I was thinking this picture of my mother in the early 1970s (I think) would be some seriously fun inspiration:

Val  – (May 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM)  

I love the photo! Did she know you were going to post it?

Post a Comment