Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Now and Then - Living Room

This is the lovely sight that greeted me when I came home from the office today:


And this is what the room basically looked like (with a few differences, like the rug and the drapes, as this was taken before our son was born) last week:


We've come a long way. And considering we basically stumbled upon the new couch and loveseat when we were about to give up looking for the perfect set and settle for something about which we were feeling a bit blah, and then bought them after seeing a small graphic on a computer screen with the blue color, hoping it would match the rug and other decor, I think we did pretty darn good.

Unknown  – (May 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM)  

Looks so comfy, warm & welcoming. The piano was really blocking out a lot of light (and perhaps suffering from sitting in the sunlight?) The color/shape of the couch & loveseat are so lovely! Isn't it so nice to come home to something new?

Anonymous –   – (May 12, 2012 at 1:55 AM)  

Yes it is lovely! The new bown and blue rug brings it all together.

Wanting What I Have  – (May 17, 2012 at 6:11 AM)  

I'm so happy for you! There's nothing like seeing something come together when you've been hunting and waiting! Yay!!!

Liz  – (May 19, 2012 at 10:01 AM)  

I love it! The room is so much brighter without the piano in front of the window. And the blue is beautiful.

Post a Comment