The teasel and spider is a cool photo. I sure hope there are a few nice days after November 2 so I can get out and get some late fall photos before the snow flies. We need to figure out next summer that photography day that we never did this year.
I am an amateur. But not just any amateur. I am the consummate amateur. I am fairly skilled at a number of things for which I have no training and for which I receive no payment. I do have a job, but that's not what this blog is about. It's about sewing, gardening, painting, quilting, and canning. It chronicles my mild adventures as I volunteer at a zoo, act as a self-taught naturalist, complete home improvement projects, and take photographs of the things that interest me. Yes, it's narcissistic. But hopefully it's also interesting enough to you that you'll want to stay awhile. Because it's probable that you're an amateur like me.
The teasel and spider is a cool photo. I sure hope there are a few nice days after November 2 so I can get out and get some late fall photos before the snow flies. We need to figure out next summer that photography day that we never did this year.
These are fantastic photos, Erin. Those kinds of photos bring out the artist in me too - wish I had time to paint more often! :)
Oh my goodness, such awesome photos. Truly beautiful, especially the spider one. :)
i love autumn.
your pictures are great.
i like the 2nd photo. whenever i look at it, i feel like im in a fantasy world. i dont know, it just gives me that feeling=]