Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Signs of Spring

I know this is old news to you southerners, but look at these . . .


The first floral harbingers of spring have sprung! And other early risers are showing as well . . .


Birds are filling the air with their beautiful songs, bathing in the melted snow in the bird bath, and enjoying my feeders. I got to walk to the library with my son today because the sidewalks were finally clear of snow and ice. The boy got to swing and play on the slide at the park. The windows are open so we can finally get some fresh air in this old house.

And I have the pattern and fabric for my Easter dress this year! The pattern was a gift from Mom via eBay and the fabric I've had since last spring but never used because the right pattern hadn't come along yet.

Can't wait to get started on this beauty!


I'll be making view 1 with this lovely fabric . . .

Susan  – (March 16, 2011 at 4:38 PM)  

Oh very nice, I really like the pattern. Can't wait to see it.

Unknown  – (March 16, 2011 at 9:49 PM)  

Oooo! That's such a pretty pattern - can't wait to see it all done : )

We're still waiting for the first blooms for this Spring...maybe by April?

Liz  – (March 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM)  

Size 20! Man have sizes changed.

Post a Comment