Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Springy Tea Cozy

Okay, I have no idea if a tea cozy has any effect whatsoever on the temperature level inside a tea pot, but isn't this cute?


I found the pattern through Ravelry.com, but here's the direct link. Alice at Crochet with Raymond has a lot of fun tutorials and patterns on her site, and they are so colorful. I will definitely be visiting her blog regularly now.

The pattern was easy, even though I had to make some adjustments because my tea pot was a slightly different shape. It's a very adaptable pattern.


It only took a few hours to complete, so it was a welcome but short distraction from quilting. It's nice to start a finish a project so fast once in a while. Keeps you from getting discouraged by your bigger projects that take days, weeks, months . . . or years.

Wanting What I Have  – (March 27, 2011 at 3:29 PM)  

Looks great!!! Sister and I just learned to knit. We are making a scarf right now. :)

Anonymous –   – (March 28, 2011 at 7:39 AM)  

Helloooo!!!
I popped over to your blog to tell you your tea cozy is gorgeous and thank you for the appreciation! It means a lot!

Have a lovely week!
XXXXX

Alice

sukigirl  – (March 28, 2011 at 10:49 AM)  

Very pretty!
I saw your comment over at Crochet with Raymond so I had to take a peek. By the way tea cosies really do keep your tea warmer, especially the thicker ones. I seem to be addicted to making them, as you say they are a nice quick project.

Post a Comment