Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Reality

The first week or so of November it was bizarrely warm, even reaching 70 degrees one day last week. Today it was cold and gray with a touch of drizzle and flurries. Just about all the trees are naked. Just about all the fields are brown. And I find myself needing new slippers and a couple more pairs of pants.

Welcome back, November.

Grand Traverse Bay, MI, November 2008

Wanting What I Have  – (November 18, 2010 at 11:52 PM)  

Where I live, we just don't experience the season's changing like that. Makes me want, for at least a short time of my life, to live somewhere like MI.

Sue  – (November 24, 2010 at 10:50 PM)  

This is a beautiful shot. I have never been to MI but would love to go. All the pictures I have see from there are always lovely no matter what time of year it is.

Erin  – (November 25, 2010 at 9:13 AM)  

It's true, Sue. There is beauty everywhere here. I love living in Michigan and have no desire to live anywhere else. :)

Post a Comment