Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sneek Peek Paisley

I'm putting off starting on my deep blue wool skirt and coordinating shirt and jacket until I can hopefully lose a few more pounds. In the meantime, I'll be working on this lovely project.


I imagine that working with this gauzy fabric will make me certifiably crazy, but I couldn't not buy it. It's divine.

Wanting What I Have  – (November 7, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

Good for you! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Anonymous –   – (November 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM)  

WOW. Love the fabric and the pattern. Can't wait to see this one!

Val  – (November 8, 2010 at 11:24 AM)  

Brave girl. I have some silk waiting for me, and I'm a wee bit apprehensive, to say the least!

Donna a.k.a. "mom" –   – (November 10, 2010 at 9:42 PM)  

Saw the finished product; it's the best one you've done to date. You are going to look fabulous in it dahling! Mom

Post a Comment