Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jewelry Sale!

I've updated a bunch of items in my Etsy shop that you may want to check out. I've had some handmade jewelry listed for quite some time and I want to sell out of it and make room for different items. To that end, I've reduced the prices on all my jewelry and reduced the shipping costs to the US and Canada as well. (UKers and Australians, I do ship internationally, but unfortunately I couldn't reduce that cost.)

Here's a sampling. Click on the picture to go to that item in the shop. Hope you find something you like!






I also have a couple vintage patterns available, gorgeous collections of Victorian calling cards that would make a great statement framed and hung on the wall, and a newly-made apron from a great 1940s vintage pattern.

These would all make wonderful gifts for Mother's Day. If you buy today I can ship today and get it there in time for Mother's Day!

Post a Comment