Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stash-Busting for Summer


It's too cold to wear this thin summer dress now, but I'm in stash-busting mode at the moment, and once I got McCall's 6123 (again for $0.99) I found the perfect bit of fabric waiting in a drawer. I'm fairly certain this was a clearance item, but I can't be sure. It's unembellished, though the pattern calls for ruffles and bands of contrast fabrics; I thought simple would be best for this modern print.

Here's a better indication (though still not quite right) of the actual colors. Seems like greens and blues behave so badly in photographs.


I'm feeling only very slightly sheepish that I didn't bother to iron this before photographing it.

Andrea –   – (April 16, 2011 at 8:24 PM)  

Ooooh, I just love it!

charlotte  – (April 18, 2011 at 2:48 AM)  

beautifull fabric, what a lovely dress

Post a Comment