Short Hair
>> Saturday, April 9, 2011 –
misc
If you've known me long or read this blog for any length of time you know that I sport many different lengths of hair. I've never settled on a forever style like some people seem to. I love to mix it up. And there's a certain point at which I feel I must get a haircut. That point is usually when my hair reaches my shoulders and can be put in a pony tail. Then it must go.
When I have longer hair, I always see women with short hair and think "That's so cute!" and when I have short hair I see women with long wavy hair and I think "That's so cute!" and so I cut it off or grow it out. But I really do realize that I look better with short hair. And my husband loves me with short hair. And short hair is easy.
So, my hair is short. No more falling in my face when I'm bent over gardening or washing my face. No more brushing. And drying will take all of one minute.
Do you tend to stick with one hairstyle? Or are you as schizophrenic as I am?


Johnny and I both say "CUTE!" :)
Love the new haircut! I am also schizophrenic but my husband doesn't like really short hair on me. So I fluctuate between just under the ears to down to my shoulder blades. I can't even find a forever hair color let alone cut.
Fabulous dahling!!! This is the best look for you. I LOVE it on you, just as Z does. Think you should just keep it this way, then you won't have to deal with being a schizo. Dad says the same thing about my hair being short...the shorter the better. People do say you resemble you mum just a bit. Mom
Brings out your "best" feature, your beautiful blue eyes!
I have my limitations with a long narrow face but I have the same attitude, change is good and will forever change my hairstyle to fit where my head is at. I must say you look adorable with short hair!