Simple Summer Shift
>> Tuesday, June 14, 2011 –
sewing
It's quite nice to sew something very simple after dealing with heavy duty outdoor canvas and welting and such.
Simplicity 4945 is a pattern I bought years ago but have only just rediscovered in some recent reorganization work. I bought it to make cold weather clothes, but it worked out nicely for the turquoise and brown plaid seersucker fabric I found half off at Jo-Ann's not too long ago.
I first saw the fabric during a huge sale, but there was only a yard and a half left on the bolt. Then a week or so later I was browsing and saw a brand new bolt sitting there, calling to me.



This is beautiful!!!! And so is your smile! Well done!
Cute! I love those colors on you. Very flattering.
Have to say...PERFECT match of the plaids at the side seams...way to go...so proud! Also, the close up (third photo) is one of your best ever and I think you should make it your new profile picture for FB. Mom